Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Recipe Mailing Groups I Recommend

I belong to two Crockpot recipe mailing lists. For a Christmas present this year, I got a new Crockpot. My old one gave up the ghost over a year ago and I am out of practice with that type of cooking. I am reviewing the archives for both of these lists and am saving interesting sounding recipes to try.
The two lists are part of Yahoo Groups -
Crockpot Recipes - with 7,246 emails in the archives
and
Slowcooker  - with 42,116 emails in the archives.

You can join for free and they will send you wonderful recipes right to your mailbox. You will also have access to all their saved messages from the past. Trust me, it will take you a long time to work your way through the archives and they are filled with tasty sounding recipes your family will enjoy.
Happy Hunting for Recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment